WATERMELON TOMATO SALAD WITH BABY SPINACH, FETA AND MINT
Feta and Watermelon: an elegant marriage of soft, dense saltiness with subtle, crunchy sweetness. Have two ingredients ever complemented each other so completely? With energizing peppermint tea, it’s the ideal way for your guests to conclude an unhurried summer morning.
- 500 g watermelon cubes
- 500 g small vine tomatoes
- 250 g feta cubes
- 100 g green olives sliced
- 150 g baby spinach leaves
- 50 g mint
- Hellmann’s Red Onion Shallot vinaigrette
- Cure the watermelon cubes with some salt for 1 hour.
- Half the tomatoes and mix with the cured watermelon.
- Mix in all other ingredients and season with vinaigrette, salt and pepper.