VIETNAMESE SPRING ROLL WITH RICE NOODLES & VEGETABLES
Bursting with vibrant Asian flavours, these little mouthfuls are gently enhanced by the delicate floral sweetness of our Chamomile infusion.
- 10 sheets of Vietnamese rice paper
- 10 small green lettuce leaves
- 10 pcs of spring onion
- 100g cucumber julienne
- 100g carrot julienne
- 100g daikon julienne
- 100g cooked rice noodles
- 30 coriander leaves
- 20 mint leaves
- Hellmann’s Sesame Soy vinaigrette
- Sweet chilli sauce
- Lime juice
- For the dipping sauce, mix sweet chilli sauce with lime juice and set aside.
- Mix the cooked rice noodles with Hellmann’s Sesame Soy vinaigrette.
- Soak the rice paper sheets according to the instructions on the package.
- Put some of the noodles on the soaked rice paper just below the middle. Add one of the lettuce leaves, one piece of spring onion, together with some cucumber, carrot and daikon. Finish off with three leaves of coriander and two mint leaves.
- Fold in the sides and roll the spring roll. Repeat the steps to make more.
- Serve the spring rolls with the dipping sauce.
Allergens: Gluten, Soy beans, Sulphites, Sesame seeds
Other Pure Leaf Tea pairings
Discover More Flavours