QUINOA BOWL WITH HAMACHI
A wholesome composition of texture and flavour. The intense aroma of Jasmine gives a floral lift to the deep, buttery flavour of Hamachi, back grounded by vibrant mango and hearty umami flavours, accented finally with fluffy quinoa and crunchy cucumber.
- 1000 g red quinoa cooked
- 500 g Hamachi or salmon, cut into cubes
- 2 pcs cucumber, cut into cubes
- 1 mango, cut into cubes
- 300 g cooked soy beans
- 100 g spring onion, cut into rings
- 10 pcs radish, sliced
- 1 lime, zest and juice
- Hellmann’s mayonnaise
- Hellmann’s sesame soy vinaigrette
- Mix quinoa, Hamachi, cucumber, mango, soy beans, spring onion and radish together in a bowl.
- Season with lime zest/juice and vinaigrette.
- Put the salad in bowls.
- Add some mayonnaise, furikake, nori and sprouts on top of the bowls.
Allergens: Fish/soybeans/eggs/sesame seeds/sulphites/gluten
GREEN TEA JASMINE