QUICHE WITH BROCCOLINI AND GOAT CHEESE
A homely quiche of robust goat cheese, smokey bacon and the earthy broccolini. This harmonious grouping of rustic flavours is further amplified by Gunpowder’s muted tones of honey and wood smoke.
- 450 g quiche dough
- 400 g broccolini
- 200 g onion, cut into pieces
- 100 g bacon, cut into pieces
- 150 g goat cheese
- 50 g mozzarella
- 300 ml cream
- 6 eggs
- 75 g goat cheese
- 15 g Knorr vegetable bouillon powder
- 50 g parsley, finely chopped
- Roll the quiche dough and place in a tart pan.
- Blind bake the dough for 25-30 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 175 C.
- Blanche the broccolini for 2 minutes and squeeze out all the water.
- Panfry the onion and bacon with some oil Mix together the eggs, cream, vegetable bouillon, parsley and 75 g goat cheese.
- When the dough is ready, place the broccolini, onions and bacon on the dough.
- Add the egg and cream mixture.
- Crumble the 150 g goat cheese and mozzarella over the quiche.
- Bake the quiche for 30-40 minutes in a pre-heated oven at 175°C or until cooked.
GREEN TEA GUNPOWDER