POTATO WAFFLE WITH POACHED EGG, SMOKED SALMON AND SPINACH
This innovative take on the classic Eggs Benedict boasts a combination of flavours that seamlessly elevate each other, enhanced by the citrus notes of Earl Grey.
- 500 g Knorr potato puree prepared
- 125 g butter
- 40 g olive oil
- 225 g flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 130 g grated goat cheese
- 1 red chili finely chopped
- 10 poached eggs
- 500 g smoked salmon
- 500 g wild spinach
- 250 ml Knorr Hollandaise Sauce
- Make the waffles by combining all ingredients together and bake them.
- Before serving, panfry the spinach with some oil for a couple of seconds and season with salt and pepper.
- Put some smoked salmon on top of the waffle, add the spinach and poached egg, then pour the Knorr Hollandaise sauce over the egg.
Other Pure Leaf Tea pairings
Discover More Flavours