MADELEINES WITH LEMON
These light and airy Madeleines are brought to life by the pleasant aroma of Jasmine flowers.
- 180 g butter
- 4 eggs
- 150 g sugar
- 40 g honey
- 5 g baking powder
- 180 g flour
- 1 lemon, finely grated
- Pinch of salt
- Make a beurre noisette with the butter, and cool down to room temperature.
- Mix eggs, sugar and honey together until fluffy.
- Add the butter and the dry ingredients.
- Finally add the lemon zest.
- Put the batter in the fridge for a least 1 hour.
- Scoop the batter into a piping bag and pipe the batter into a madeleine mold. In a pre-heated oven at 175°C.
- Bake the madeleines for 10-15 minutes, baking time depends on the size of the mold.
- Serve them warm and sprinkle with icing sugar before serving.
GREEN TEA JASMINE
Other Pure Leaf Tea pairings
Discover More Flavours