CURED SALMON SKEWERS
An exquisite salmon dish, making full use of the classic Asian combination of chilli, lime and coriander. Balanced gracefully by the distinctive taste of bergamot.
- 1000 g salmon filet with skin, no scales
- 1000 g sea salt
- 250 g sugar
- 2 red chilies finely chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 2 lime zest finely chopped
- 50 g coriander finely chopped
- 100 g crème fraiche
- 2 sheets of nori
- Edible flowers
- Mix together salt and sugar and cure the salmon for 18 hours.
- Next day, rinse the salmon with cold water and dry with a clean towel.
- Put the salmon in a vacuum bag and vacuum. It’s best to leave it in vacuum for one day.
- Cut salmon into equal pieces and put on a skewer. Sprinkle the pieces with chili, shallot, lime, coriander.
- Cut nori in shape of the salmon. Put some crème fraiche on top and decorate.
Other Pure Leaf Tea pairings
Discover More Flavours