Cheesecake with vanilla, orange and berries
Simplicity at it’s finest – this modest cheesecake sits comfortably with the fruity tea.
- 1000 g cream cheese
- 330 g white caster sugar
- 65 g cornstarch
- 3 eggs
- 450 g cream
- 1 vanilla pod, seeds scraped out
- 1 orange, finely grated
- 300 g cookies
- 100 g butter melted
- 200 g raspberries
- 150 g blue berries
- 200 g black berries
- For the biscuit layer, mix cookies with the melted butter until very fine.
- Place this on the bottom of the cake molds. In a mixer, mix the cream cheese with a paddle until smooth.
- Mix together sugar and cornstarch and add this to the cream. Cheese, slowly mix with the paddle.
- Add the eggs, cream, vanilla seeds, orange and mix until smooth. Pour the batter on the biscuit layer, 1 cm lower than the top of the cake mold.
- Bake the cheesecake in a pre-heated oven at 130°C. for 50-70 minutes, baking time depends on the size of the cake mold cool down cake before serving.
- Decorate with berries and icing sugar.
Black tea with berries
Other Pure Leaf Tea pairings
Discover More Flavours